Welcome to the third in a series of posts on the Swift runtime. The goal is to go over the functions of the Swift runtime, using what I learned in my Swift on Mac OS 9 project as a reference. This time we’re going to be talking about type metadata, the representation of types at run time.
- 2020-08-26 Objective-Rust
- 2020-07-07 Suffusion: Playing with Filesystems
- 2020-05-24 ROSE-8 on Mac OS 9
- 2020-04-01 Swift on Mac OS 9
- 2019-11-01 Leaving Apple
- 2018-04-03 "FIXME" Doesn't Always Mean "Fix Me"
- 2018-02-26 Many-to-Many Protocols
- 2017-09-07 The New Kingdom of Nouns