Belkadan Software is a one-person development team that creates software to provide that one feature you really want. The developer behind Belkadan Software is Jordan Rose, a former Apple employee and a long-time Mac user.
The name "Belkadan" refers to a certain planet in the Star Wars universe at the edge of the known galaxy, the first to fall in an extragalactic invasion in the New Jedi Order series. The initials "B.S." are entirely coincidental.
Many of the images on this site were created by Belkadan Software, but many others came from talented artists elsewhere on the Internet.
- Hermit Crab's icon was designed by brgfx / Freepik, used under the Freepik License.
- The help book icon is from the set "Hel?" by kyo-tux.
- The box for downloads was created by Elixer Graphics (under the name "Icon Lab").
- The Git icon was created by Jason Long and is available on the Git website.
- The stuffed manila folder is from the set "Nicely Stuffed" by mgilchuk.
- The envelope icon was created by ArtistsValley and is part of a free sampler set.
- Older icons are mostly variants of graphics created by Apple.
For suggestions, comments, bug reports, etc., email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a message to @belkadan on Twitter.